– PURIFYING –
Rubber masks are the latest must try K-Beauty products!
BUILD YOUR OWN MASK
Forget using a regular sheet mask and upgrade to the kinds of mask usually reserved for an expensive day spa treatment! Lindsay Modeling Masks are rubber masks that you mix like a cake and then spread over your face!
These hit K-Beauty products perfectly match your face for a targeted facial treatment and a mineral hit that’ll leave your complexion glowing.
Lindsay All-in-One Charcoal Modeling Mask Pack is perfect for purifying pores!
The perfect DIY facial
Not tested on animals
Good for all skin types
Perfect for oily and acne-prone skin types
Mineral-enriched formula creates glowing skin
Lindsay’s rubber masks are a hit beauty product worldwide
Thick rubber masks adjusts to perfectly fit your face shape
Charcoal Powder – controls sebum and draws out impurities from your pores.
Allantoin – helps to soften and protect while actively soothing skin.
Free from all Parabens and Mineral Oils
HOW TO USE
Linday’s rubber masks are easy to mix and apply to your face! Simply:
1. Pour water into the Lindsay All-in-One Spirulina Modeling Mask Pack, up until the marked line.
2. Mix well with the spatula included in the kit until the mask becomes a paste.
3. Using your hands, on clean, dry skin, spread a thick and even layer of mask over your entire face.
4. Leave for 10-15 minutes or until the mask becomes solid and rubbery.
5. Gently peel off.
6. Rinse with warm water and follow with your regular toner and essence.
Discard mask kit after use.
Lindsay is a popular Korean beauty label best known for its range of modeling masks that come in a convenient cup form with their own spatula! Lindsay Modeling Rubber Masks are the #2 product in one of Korea’s largest beauty retail stores, Olive Young. STYLE STORY is Lindsay’s official stockist in Australia.
made in korea